Lovage Rhizome Oil
Rhizome of Ligusticum chuanxiong, an umbrella plant.
Made by supercritical CO2 extraction and processing.
Extraction process patent No.:
ZL 2006 10034708.4
Ligustilide, cedanolide, 3-butylphthalide, 3-butylphthalide, etc.
Product Description: Reddish brown liquid.
Specification: Ligustilide 10% (HPLC detection)
Molecular structure: C12H14O2
1. Compared with traditional solvent extraction, water extraction supercritical CO2 extraction, does not produce quinones and has no alkaloid residue.
2. A planting base of Ligusticum chuanxiong raw materials to ensure the high quality and sustainable supply of raw materials
It is applied to personal care products, hair care products, and toiletries.
· Control from farm: organic or conventional environment friendly planting
· Full traceability
· Certifications: SQF, ISO9001, ISO2200, SC, NSF organic certified, kosher certified, Halal certified
· Declaration: EU regulation, Irradiation, TSE/BSE, etc.
· Testing and quality control:
Physical and chemical