Dried roots and rhizomes of Zingiber officinale, family Gingeraceae.
Made by supercritical CO2 extraction and processing.
Light yellow powder,fragrant and spicy.
Zingiberene, Gingerol,Zinone, Cineole, Etc
Other common specifications of ginger oil and ginger extract:
(1) Dried ginger extract (powder): gingerol 5%
(2) Ginger oil (ginger oleoresin): gingerol 18-35%
(3) Ginger essential oil: gingerol 10%
1. High gingerol content
Using small yellow ginger as raw material,small yellow ginger has rich meat and pungent smell, and its gingerol content is much higher than that of meat ginger;
Supercritical CO2 extraction with high extraction efficiency of gingerol.
2. the fragrance is transparent and pure
Supercritical CO2 extraction at room temperature can better retain the active components and flavor components in ginger oil.
3. natural products
Compared with traditional solvent extraction and water extraction, the product has no residue problems such as pesticide residues and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons;
· Control from farm: organic or conventional environment friendly planting
· Full traceability
· Certifications: SQF, ISO9001, ISO2200, SC, NSF organic certified, kosher certified, Halal certified
· Declaration: EU regulation, Irradiation, TSE/BSE, etc.
· Testing and quality control:
Physical and chemical